Monday 17 October 2011

Research

Since KAFECS got Talent is an obvious play on the title of 'Britians got Talent' I thought it'd be worthwhile looking into the existing branding used for the show. The logo uses the typeface "Aurora Bold Condensed". I think it might be suitable to do the KAFEC title in a similar style to the TV Show logo as this will be easily recognizable to the public (particularly fans of the show) and people should identify the style of my poster with the TV Show it's based on. This could explain alot about what the talent show features without having to explain it.







I had a look into KAFEC and found out from their website that there are 6 colleges that are part of the organisation. I had an idea to use elements of each of their branding and encorperate them into this poster as a way of showing the 6 colleges coming together in this competition. Colour picking the main colour from each brand might be a good solution as each colour can be used to represent a college in a way that still gives me alot of creative freedom in the way they are displayed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment